Software Quality Assurance Engineer
b-cause Bangladesh., Ltd.
- B-cause, Inc. provides translation services from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. We have over 10 years of experience in supporting our customers by providing translation and recruiting services efficiently.
- Workplace: Work At Office
- Review and analyze system specifications and requirements.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Test Result Analysis
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Maintain the delivery time
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Diploma/ Bachelor (BSC)/ Master’s Degree from recognized institute.
- Educational qualification can be relaxed for experienced person.
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience (not less than 2 years) as Software quality assurance engineer
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge in bug tracking tools (e.g- SoapUI, Ranorex Studio, Jira, Zephyr, SilkTest)
- Proficient in any one of JAVA, C#
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem solving aptitude.
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Good working environment, Cooperation and learning environment, Best people will go Japan for OJT as Candidates.
As per company policy